Download Free Slam Stick Lab Software + example recording files
1. Slam Stick Lab software
- Configure Slam Stick data loggers
- Import and display data
- Vibration analysis - FFT, PSD and spectrogram
- Comprehensive unit conversions
- Export data to .CSV (Excel readable)
- Split large .IDE files
- Convert .IDE files to MATLAB® files
2. Example Recording Files from 4-Part Video Series
These examples are taken from a 4-Part Video Series and show two different demonstrations for shock testing and one demonstration for vibration testing. Three different Slam Sticks are used to highlight the range of product offerings:
- Slam Stick C, 200g MEMS accelerometer
- Slam Stick X - Plastic, 25g piezoelectric accelerometer, added 16g MEMS accelerometer, polycarbonate enclosure
- Slam Stick X - Metal, 2000g piezoelectric accelerometer, added 16g MEMS accelerometer, aluminum enclosure
Link to How-To Videos
3. Supporting MATLAB and Python Vibration Analysis Functions
Slam Stick Lab can directly convert a Slam Stick recording file to MATLAB. Data can also be exported to CSV. These MATLAB and Python functions offer some examples on how to load data, apply calibration, perform some preliminary analysis (moving RMS, FFT, spectrogram) and plot the data.
4. Supporting Command Line Utilities
Midé’s .IDE file format is optimized for high performance on the device; but the file format can be cumbersome to parse through for the average user. These utilities, which can be run from the command line, allow a user to directly convert a .IDE recording file to .MAT, .CSV, or .TXT so that the data is accessible with simple sensor arrays.
Just fill out the form to start downloading your files.
Share with your friends